The State Agency for Tax Administration (AEAT) opens the information statement portal for the start of the campaign on January 1, 2020.
On December 17, 2019, the State Tax Administration Agency (AEAT) information statement portal was opened for the January 1, 2020 campaign.
The main changes in the presentation forms of the 2019 financial year are as follows:
1. Elimination of SMS pre-declarations (models 190, 347 and 390). The possibility of submitting SMS pre-declarations in the information statements of models 347, 390 and 190 is eliminated; the presentation of these models should therefore be done by:
- Recognized electronic certificate
- Cl@ve (for individuals only)
2. Elimination of presentation via EDFI (file input). The extension of the TGVI Online system also involves the deletion of the EDFI input path (except for models 294, 295 and 996).
Models that have a presentation help form also support uploading the file in a ‘record layout’ format for later presentation.
The online TGVI system has a declaration filing API that replaces the previous machine-to-machine display system.
3. Elimination of the presentation via ‘Lots’. Since the traditional direct presentation mechanism is eliminated, the possibility of batch presentation is also eliminated (for models: 038, 180, 181, 182, 184, 188, 189, 190, 193, 198, 294, 295, 296, 345, 347 and 349).
4. Elimination of multishipments (model 280). The 280 model envisaged a multi-shipping system, consisting of the division into files of up to 30,000 records of declarations, to allow validation of them. Each of these shipments had to be identified with the last three identifying digits of the declaration in succession (001, 002, …).
And finally, the uniqueness of the multi-send system of this 280 model is eliminated when the TGVI Online system is generalized in the 2019 financial year, since the new system allows the validation of files without size limit.
If you have any questions or need any clarification about the informational statements, you can contact
any of our advisors so we can help you resolve it.