Main features of a Tax Audit
Are you unsure as to whether your business complies with its relevant tax obligations? If you want to know the tax situation of your company in detail, at AYCE Laborytax we have a large team of professionals specialised in tax audit. These days, an Internal Tax Audit is an essential tool for decision making, which minimises the risks to your company of possible proceedings by the Tax Authorities.
Why do you need a Tax Auditor?
Our team of tax auditing specialists will prepare a report on the current accounting status of your company, as well as your business situation and any potential tax liabilities in the company for the year or periods analysed. All of this is carried out from a tax point of reference, and goes well beyond the normal processes of accounts audit reviews.
Our Tax Audit services:
In our specialist tax audit department we can provide our clients with a wide range of professional services:
- Analysis of documentation with documentary verifications and circularisation of balances where necessary.
- Verification of liabilities under the application of any special tax regime.
- Review of your census situation and Business Tax (IAE).
- Analysis of compliance with commercial obligations and tax planning.
- Analysis and calculation of taxes.
- Proceedings of the Tax Inspectorate and comprehensive assistance during the inspection processes.
- Analysis of the Balance Sheet and the Profit and Loss Account, and of their main solvency and liquidity ratios.
- Comprehensive review of related operations.
- Issuance of a Professional Opinion Report on tax issues and recommendations for improvement.
We are the solution for your business
Would you like to know more?
Contact us and we will help provide answers to your questions without any obligation!