From Saturday, October 23, SMEs and self-employed workers in Castilla – La Mancha will be able to apply for the aid of the “Adelante Digitalización” plan,aimed at the digital transformation and modernization of the communication and sales strategies of the businesses of said autonomous community.
Framed within the Adelante 2023 Plan, the Adelante Digitalización grants are endowed with 1.3 million euros,and contain different lines of support, being able to request this subsidy SMEs and self-employed in Castilla – La Mancha that are going to modernize their communication and sales strategies, and / or promote electronic commerce.
Who can access the grants of the Adelante Digitalización program?
Co-financed by the European Fund for General Development, the Adelante Digitalización grants are intended for two lines of support:
- To the modernization of communication and sales strategies, as well as to the promotion of the e-commerce activity of SMEs and self-employed workers.
- To the digital transformation of the manufacturing industry of Castilla – La Mancha.
The purpose of this aid is subsidize investment in projects to promote the establishment of new sales channels for SMEs in Castilla – La Mancha, and improve the positioning in the online market, through the creation or improvement of an online store for the sale of products and services on the Internet, as well as to undertake a digital business.
On the other hand, Adelante Digitalización offers aid for the digital transformation of the manufacturing industry of Castilla La – Mancha, aimed at subsidizing investment in projects for the digital transformation of the regional industry through the incorporation of Electronics, Information and Communications Technologies (TEICs), in SMEs of a manufacturing industrial nature.
Requirements to access the Adelante Digitalización grants
SMEs in Castilla – La Mancha that carry out an eligible action in accordance with the order of regulatory bases,including those that are in constitution at the time of submitting the application, may apply for the Adelante Digitalización grant.
Likewise, to access these aids it is essential to meet the following requirements:
- The minimum amount of the investment must be 3,000 euros in the line of support for the modernization of sales strategies and, in the case of the support line for the digital transformation of the manufacturing industry, the minimum amount of investment is 20,000 euros. In both cases VAT not included.
- Be up to date with payment in the fulfillment of the obligations for reimbursement of subsidies, of their tax obligations and in front of the Social Security.
- That the exercise of the economic activity and the actions and investments object of subsidy are carried out within the territory of Castilla – La Mancha.
- Not be involved in any of the circumstances established in sections 2 and 3 of article 13 of Law 38/2003, of November 17.
- Not be involved in any of the cases of incompatibility contemplated by Law 11/2003, of September 25.
- Not be subject to a recovery order pending following a previous decision of the Commission.
- Not being considered a company in crisis.
- Not have been sanctioned in terms of prevention of occupational risks, for serious or very serious misconduct, during the year immediately prior to the date of application for the subsidy.
If the requirements are met, the deadline to apply for the aid is until December 15, 2021.
What documentation must be submitted and where?
Below, we show the documentation that must be submitted to apply for these grants:
- Tax Identification Number (NIF).
- Accreditation of the signatory’s representation.
- Deed of incorporation and, where appropriate, of subsequent modifications.
- Certificate or report of working life of the self-employed.
- Corporate tax return, referring to the last year closed.
- Annual accounts for the last accounting year closed.
- Responsible declaration that appears in Annex II of this resolution accrediting the personnel data and the financial amounts of the applicant company and identifying the associated or related companies.
- Pro-forma invoices of all actions.
- Technical, economic and financial report of the project from whose examination the activity to be carried out must be deducted, with the minimum content of Annex III of the call resolution.
The application will be made electronically with an electronic signature,through the form established in the call, accompanied by the corresponding documentation necessary to evaluate the projects submitted, when in said model it is not possible to reflect all the necessary data or information. The documents may be digitized and submitted together with the application as attached files.
The notification will be made through the telematic notification platform in the electronic headquarters of the Administration of the Junta de Comunidades de Castilla – La Mancha. For this, it is essential to be registered in the platform of telematic notifications of the Board of Communities of the autonomous community, at the time of making the request.
Amount of grants Adelante Digitalization
As we have mentioned, the maximum amount of the credit destined to the financing of the subsidies foreseen for this call amounts to 1.3 million euros.
Below we show the maximum amount that can be accessed:
Support line for the modernization of communication and sales strategies:
- 70% of the total cost figure.
- 20% additional to municipalities in the ITI or priority area.
The maximum amount of the aid is 10,000 euros,with a maximum execution period of 10 months from the resolution of the concession. The investment can be started from the date of submission of the application.
Support line for the digital transformation of the manufacturing industry:
- Consultancy expenses: up to 70% eligible.
- Equipment and software: up to 45% eligible for SMEs and up to 35% for large companies.
The maximum amount of the aid is 100,000 euros,with a maximum execution period of 12 months from the resolution of the concession. The investment can start from the date of submission of the application. However, if the commitments exceed 55,000 euros, they cannot start until a JCCM technician is present.