Contact us and we will help you solve your doubts without any commitment!
We have a team of professionals specialized in company mergers
If you’re thinking about merge your company,acquire a new company or part of an external capital, at AYCE Laborytax we put at your disposal our large team of professionals specialized in mergers of companies and new acquisitions,to guide you and advise you throughout the process, looking for the right formula to ensure the development of the activity.
The union between two companies is one of the most effective formulas to reduce costs and increase the business size, but it consists of a complex process that requires good planning and monitoring to achieve the best results.
A team of experts in mergers and acquisitions of companies
From AYCE Laborytax we help your company manage risk in any business restructuring, such as company mergers,splits, company acquisitions,branch of activity contributions, etc.
We accompany you along the way, taking all the necessary precautions and drawing up a strategy that allows you to carry out the operation in the best conditions, increasing the profitability of your company and providing greater value.
We have extensive experience in mergers of companies in Spain,helping our clients in each of the steps prior to the merger or acquisition ofa company : search, valuation, agreement, restructuring and transition.
Why do you need our business M&A services?
Our team of business merger and business acquisition professionals works closely with companies, helping them manage their business risks, making decisions to improve the performance of their operations, and increase transaction opportunities.
What company merger services can we offer you at AYCE Laborytax?
At AYCE Laborytax we offer our company merger services to help and advise you throughout the process, with the aim of ensuring good development and business growth.
- Business merger strategy.
- Strategies for corporate acquisitions
- Search for funding and public aid.
- Due diligence.
- Valuation and analysis of companies.
- Legal and tax assistance in restructurings.
- Post-acquisition assistance in financial and operational areas.
- Strategic alliances.
- Business establishment abroad.
Differences between mergers and acquisitions of companies
Company mergers and acquisitions are shown as the best formulas for business development and growth, but it’s important to know the differences between each option.
What is a business merger?
Business fusion consists of integrating two or more companies to create a new one, which involves mixing those that have merged with each other. The relationship between companies that have opted for the merger should generally be fair and fair, but it is common for one party to eventually dominate over another.
mainly divided into three merging models:
- Pure merger: when two or more companies of similar size merge to form a new company, providing all of its capital and resources. In this way, the original two companies would be dissolved.
- Merger with partial contribution to the asset: one company is absorbed by another or by a conglomerate of companies. The company that absorbs another does not change its social reason or legal personality.
- Merger by absorption: one company merges with another by providing only part of its capital. A new company is generated, but both companies still exist independently of the other.
What is a business acquisition?
A business acquisition is an agreement through which a company acquires part or all of another company. The degree of dominance will be decided through the terms of the agreement, which usually falls into that company with the greatest economic, logistical and physical contribution.
The most common formula for the acquisition of companies has been the purchase – sale, although in recent years two new modalities have appeared:
- Financial leverage: When a company does not have the capacity to face associated costs on its own, and uses a second company as a source of financing.
- Share acquisition offer: One company buys a separate or all shares of the share capital of another. When the agreement is closed, all elements such as price, participation, future of workers, etc. are established.
Contact AYCE Laborytax and our M&A professionals will accompany you throughout the process.
Need more information about our business merger service?
Contact us and we will help you solve all doubts without any commitment!
We have the solution for the growth of your business.
We are also experts in:
-Consulting Feasibility plans
-Family Business Consulting
-Strategic Business Consulting