Main features of the labour audit
At AYCE Laborytax we are experts in performing Labour Audits for companies. The aim of our work is to identify any possible weaknesses and any potential socio- employment problems within your company, to allow for easier decision-making and to minimise the risks of possible proceedings by the Labour Inspectorate.
Why do you need a Labour Auditor?
We will undertake and prepare a complete report that reflects the legal employment status and Social Security situation of your company, together with contingencies for any possible socio-employment issues, and an exhaustive review of all the information related to your business, subsequently issuing a report with recommendations for improvements (where applicable).
Our Labour Audit services:
- General structure of the company.
- Labour regulations applicable to the Workplace.
- The Contracting procedures of the company.
- Salary structure and payslips.
- Income Tax (IRPF) Review.
- Work times and methods.
- Historical study of labour disputes and labour inspections.
- Issuance of a Professional Opinion Report on workplace incidences and recommendations for improvement, where applicable.
- Study of collective labour agreements and their application in the company environment in all its aspects.
We are the solution for your business
Would you like to know more?
Contact us and we will help provide answers to your questions without any obligation!