Contact us and we will help you solve your doubts without any commitment!
What does our limited company incorporation service in Madrid include?
- Prior tax planning; key to know the tax implications of the new company.
- Advice on the structure and composition of the Board of Directors.
- Advice on the contribution of share capital by the partners.
- Advice on the responsibility of Administrators and Partners.
- Preparation and revision of the personalized Bylaws.
- Assistance of a lawyer of incorporation of companies to the notarial signature.
- Liquidation of the Property Transfer Tax and documented Legal Acts.
- Processing of registration with the Mercantile Registry.
- Obtaining a definitive CIF.
- Management of all the necessary procedures for registration with the Tax Agency (AEAT) and the Social Security Treasury.
- Obtaining the Electronic Certificate of the Company and the Administrator.
Establish a commercial entity in Spain by non-resident partners
Are you a citizen or company not tax resident in Spain and want to create a new company in Spanish territory? The company incorporation experts of AYCE Laborytax offer you personalized advice to constitute new companies in Spain with foreign investment.
Foreign persons or companies can create new companies in Spain, but for this they must carry out a series of specific additional procedures to meet the requirements of the constitution of commercial companies.
In AYCE Laborytax we help you with all the procedures, even if you are not in Spain for tax purposes,and we advise you on the process of setting up a new company in Spain with foreign capital step by step.
Services for newly created entities not resident in Spain
- Specialized advice on foreign capital investments in Spain.
- Advice and assistance in the processing of the documentation to be provided from the country of origin of the parent company or participants in the new Spanish entity.
- Processing and obtaining the Foreigners Identity Number (NIE) in the case of foreign citizens.
- Processing and obtaining CIF as a non-resident entity.
- Presentation of the model of Foreign Investment Declarations (D1A), which must be managed by non-resident companies or partners.
- Advice and management of residence permits for self-employment.
- Constitution of the new company.
Service for non-resident entities without permanent establishment: Representative Offices
AYCE Laborytax offers its service of specialized advice to non-resident entities that need to havea presence in Spain without the consideration of permanent establishment, in order to operate the payroll of employees resident in Spain, manage VAT locally or participate in a work or installation of less than 12 months.
Request more information for the incorporation of companies in Spain
Contact us, request information and solve all possible doubts you may have. We will prepare a personalized budget without any commitment. We can and want to help you.
–Business Merger Consulting
-Consulting Of Viability Plans
-Strategic Business Consulting