Normally, August is the month in which more Spaniards are on vacation, enjoying a few days of disconnection from work and in which to forget about labor obligations. But even if you are on vacation, you must continue to comply with the state obligations for the month of August.
Therefore, to avoid losing, here’s the taxpayer’s calendar in August 2020,in which we review the different tax obligations that need to be met, and the maximum date to do so.
You are interested in:
Taxpayer calendar: tax obligations to be met in August 2020
Until August 20
> Income and Companies
Withholdings and income on account of return on work, economic activities, prizes and certain equity gains and income allocations, gains derived from shares and shares of collective investment institutions, rental income of urban properties, transferable capital, authorized persons and account balances.
Taxes on large companies. Presentation of models 111, 115, 117, 123, 124, 126, 128, 216 and 230. Corresponding to the previous month (July 2020).
Operations assimilated to imports, carried out in July 2020: model 380.
> Special manufacturing taxes
- Large companies: models 553, 554, 555, 556, 557 and 558. Corresponding since May 2020
- Large companies: 561, 562 and 563. Corresponding since May 2020
- Models: 548, 566 and 581. Corresponding since July 2020
- Second quarter 2020: Except large companies: 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558.
- Q220: Except for large companies: 561, 562, 563.
- Declaration of operations by registered recipients, tax representatives and authorized recipients: model 510
Factories and Tax Warehouses that have chosen to supply the accounting entries for the first half of 2020 through AEAT’s Electronic Headquarters between 1 July and 30 September 2020.
> Excise taxes on electricity
- Large companies: model 560. For July 2020
Until August 31
- Self-accuracy: model 303. For July 2020
- Entity group, individual model: model 322. For July 2020
- Entity group, added model: model 353. For July 2020
These are all tax obligations that must be fulfilled during the month of August 2020. If you wish, you can access the taxpayer’s calendar during the month of August here.
And if you have any questions about it and don’t know what taxes you should file during the month of August, our tax advisors are at your disposal to help you in everything you need.