Strategic Plan for Labour and Social Security Inspection
reinforces the control of unjustified temporary recruitment, part-time recruitment and training contracts; in addition to ensuring compliance with the rules of equality and non-discrimination.
The Council of Ministers approved on April 6, the Strategic Plan of the Labor and Social Security Inspectorate for the period 2018-2020, which is part of the Comprehensive Agenda for the quality of employment of theGovernment,and which is structured in 4 fundamental axes:
- Quality in service,
- Effectiveness in action
- and assistance and mediation
In this new Strategic Plan, it will be a priority to act in the field of gender discrimination,so specific campaigns will be launched, including those referring to equality plans in companies; seeking to enhance the supervision of the wage gap and collective bargaining to avoid discriminatory clauses.
Other lines of action foreseen in the Strategic Plan are the greater control of hours worked and working time.
Objectives set out in the new Strategic Plan
The Strategic Plan sets 12 objectives and 100 lines of action to be carried out in the coming years. Among the objectives to be achieved, the following should be highlighted:
- The control of unjustified temporary recruitment, part-time recruitment and training contracts.
- Ensure compliance with the rules of equality and non-discrimination,acting in the field of gender discrimination, with special emphasis on equality plans in companies, and the supervision of the wage gap and collective bargaining to avoid discriminatory clauses.
- Greater control of hours workedis envisaged in terms of working time.
- And a reinforcement of the actionin relation to subcontractors and multi-service companies.
The Plan also includes specific actions in relation to the so-called false self-employed, trainees and non-work practices, and training for employment.
In order not to have any about this new Plan, our recommendation is that you contact the experts in labor advice of AYCE Laborytax,to help you solve any question you need to have about this type of hiring.